Clock Display fixed

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
EdwardLeawn
Answers: 0

when I start the IRServer with the command irserver -start_clock the time displayed on the display is my bios Clock GMT time. Does anybody know how to display the local time?
Mateo2249
Verified Member

Hi,
What patch for a Sunvell T95Z Plus please?
I fashed the one in the download part and now I have the time (with temperature displays ...) and the sky blue color for the led part.
I have a problem with the led strip, it remains on dark blue even box shutdown. :upside_down_face:
And how to change the color led or just turn it off as on the original firmware?
For information it is the version atvxperience V2H that I installed, on box 2go / 16go.
Thank you.
ricklar

BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Mateo2249
Verified Member

[mention]ricklar[/mention]
ok thank you but I take what T95Z_1 or T95Z_2) and especially what do I do with this conf file? thank you
ricklar

[mention]Mateo2249[/mention]
I believe you just need to rename it vfd.conf and insert in /system/etc/ and set permission to rw-r--r--

But to be sure open the clock zip files Ico made in the start of this thread and make sure no other files where included and read the install script to verify the recommend install location.

None of my boxes have a clock display, to test them myself, but when I found this resource for vfd.configuations I thought I'd share it.

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Mateo2249
Verified Member

ok thanks for the information. I will look at it more closely tomorrow.
fender62

i have an EBox T8 V TV box 7.1.2, with poison rom that i installed on, its works correctly minus the rmeote control. so i use an usb air mouse, the front display only shows the word boot, and no clock, if i reflash the original firmware
the clock works correctly, but not with the poison rom, any ideas...
ricklar

fender62 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:07 pm i have an EBox T8 V TV box 7.1.2, with poison rom that i installed on, its works correctly minus the rmeote control. so i use an usb air mouse, the front display only shows the word boot, and no clock, if i reflash the original firmware
1) This is not the Poison Forum.
2) Posion has Clock patch fixes posted in their shared Mega folder for download, that get flashed in TWRP Recovery. You can try those.
3) Best Option is to Get the Original Firmware and decompile the img and extract the appropriate files and install in new ROM to get your remote and clock display working properly.

Edit: Also your box is basically the same as a Sunvell T95U Pro, so if you find a clock patch fix for that model it should work for your box as well.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

ricklar wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:40 pm
fender62 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:07 pm i have an EBox T8 V TV box 7.1.2, with poison rom that i installed on, its works correctly minus the rmeote control. so i use an usb air mouse, the front display only shows the word boot, and no clock, if i reflash the original firmware
1) This is not the Poison Forum.
2) Posion has Clock patch fixes posted in their shared Mega folder for download, that get flashed in TWRP Recovery. You can try those.
3) Best Option is to Get the Original Firmware and decompile the img and extract the appropriate files and install in new ROM to get your remote and clock display working properly.

Edit: Also your box is basically the same as a Sunvell T95U Pro, so if you find a clock patch fix for that model it should work for your box as well.
Those patches were taken from here, I don't know if they updated the wrong patches or not.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
fender62

would any of the patches work for me that are in this thread,