TX3 Mini 8723 20181226 - New version

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
pepazdepa
Answers: 0

em3ka wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 am
pepazdepa wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:43 am Do you mind to point me exactly on link for 2ff image for 1.3?
.img - atvXperience_S905W_V2H_FINAL_TX3_NEW_REVISION.7z
OTA .zip - AtvX_Tx3_mini_nR.zip (flash trough Update & Backup app)
Thanks but I do not think this is 2FF. Based on the name it is 2H version which is far worse in terms of many aspects than 2FF. Few examples:
1. there are no preinstalled multimedia applications. The default image from the manufacturer is much better out of the box, many useful apps.
2. S YouTube app is useless - after the upgrade to the latest version it all the times keeps saying that the previous package has to be uninstalled which is not possible since it is a system app. Also the screen is set to 4k on 1080p no matter if I choose 1080p stable version.
3. I cannot access to full Android settings - default image provides that
4. If I install KODI somehow it does not recognize my DLNA server - default image with preinstalled KODI works flawlessly on this
5. It looks it is not possible to change/delete favorite apps on the main screen - this is so frustrating

Nayam wrote to me on XDA that this 2H version is not full ATVExperience version just for compatibility reason. In other words, this is not full ROM with everything around intended to be there for. 2FF is the one with everything we should be heading for.

Anyone else with 2FF for 1.3 revision pls?
Last edited by pepazdepa on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepazdepa

apollo wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:53 am Has anyone managed to get atvx 2ff installed on these new tanix tx3 mini ver1.3 boards

Ive got atvx 2h running vut i would much rather prefer 2ff

Is there anyine out there that has managed this?
Have you been lucky to get 2FF? I am in completely the same situation :-( On XDA Nayam wrote me "If you want, you can port the v2H build to v2FF, you'll just need to replace a few files in level 1 and that's it." It is simple to say but hard to do if I do not have experience in this. I am looking forward to your reply on this.
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

pepazdepa wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 pm
apollo wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:53 am Has anyone managed to get atvx 2ff installed on these new tanix tx3 mini ver1.3 boards

Ive got atvx 2h running vut i would much rather prefer 2ff

Is there anyine out there that has managed this?
Have you been lucky to get 2FF? I am in completely the same situation :-( On XDA Nayam wrote me "If you want, you can port the v2H build to v2FF, you'll just need to replace a few files in level 1 and that's it." It is simple to say but hard to do if I do not have experience in this. I am looking forward to your reply on this.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=916&start=120#p9265
pepazdepa

I do not understand your link. This thread obviously contains some problematic image.

Anyone else having 2FF ROM for TX3 mini rev 1.3? If creators of ATVexperience do not support this device anymore (even though they say it is compatible) I hope that at least someone around is capable and willing to share it.
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

pepazdepa wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm
I do not understand your link. This thread obviously contains some problematic image.

Anyone else having 2FF ROM for TX3 mini rev 1.3? If creators of ATVexperience do not support this device anymore (even though they say it is compatible) I hope that at least someone around is capable and willing to share it.
Obviously there is not yet a 2ff IMG for devices with mlc nand (if you ask for it), then i pointed you to an untested 2ff IMG. It certainly does not bother you to extract this and just repack it, right? :) You will also find installation instructions in the same thread as you can install this IMG the other way, if you encounter errors.
pepazdepa

Guys, thanks for the help but I see that ATVexperience is not just ready for TX3 mini rev 1.3. After all my trying effort I have enough of this sh*t and I am going back to Stock ROM which basically works well in every aspect I need.
bassant1

Dmtg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 pm I needed the short pin method because mi tanix was dead and bricked after trying SD card update firmware, and USB burning tools don't detect it. I could unbrick it using this short pin method. And yes, I replace system.partition like you say in firmware you linked and now atv is working in my tanix v1.3 board. For all, I want to thank you
hello friend.. could you please help me fixing my device.. it has the same problem as yours.. I only need to know how you replaced the system.partition in firmware.. i had the v1. 3 board and did the short pin method but nothing happened.. could you please help me?.. thanks in advance
bassant1

Dmtg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 pm I needed the short pin method because mi tanix was dead and bricked after trying SD card update firmware, and USB burning tools don't detect it. I could unbrick it using this short pin method. And yes, I replace system.partition like you say in firmware you linked and now atv is working in my tanix v1.3 board. For all, I want to thank you
hello friend.. could you please help me fixing my device.. it has the same problem as yours.. I only need to know how you replaced the system.partition in firmware.. i had the v1. 3 board and did the short pin method but nothing happened.. could you please help me?.. thanks in advance
apollo
Experienced Member

I have created an atvx 2h image for rev 1.3

With the extra settings and wifi drivers from poison rom which are faster

But thete is no way even if i do wat nayam said about copying files over to get 2ff to work on rev 1.3
anhthuyn2412

davidlaz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 am 1. Open USB burning tools
2. Select the firmware I shared
3. Press start.
4. Use USB male to male and plug into the tanix.
5. Short pins, don't release and plug the av power
can u help me plz. I've update the firmware using update file zip (viewtopic.php?p=9495#p9495) but it i'm stuck at the boot screen. i can't get into recovery mode and usb burning tool can't detect it too. i can't find the right pins :(

https://ibb.co/3cK91d5
https://ibb.co/rQXg3my