Post your great articles here :)
dankell
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hello Guy`s .... Has anyone got a clean version of the superSU Version: 2.79
The version linked at apkmirror has a virus Trojan . :$
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/codingcod ... /download/
Image image below.
I also check at apkpure and it`s the same version , I would really appreciate it ..if anyone can provide a link to a CLEAN version please.
I know peeps might say it`s a false positive ? But the FACT is this is a real threat and I have not got the Genuine RAW release to test it against.
Thank you kindly for any help or assistance.
Update:
So I manged a workaround LOL (Binary's occupied error fix )
I installed a clean version supersu-2-79-sr4 (virustotal scans OK)
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/codingcod ... /download/
I then installed this version to the OS and then done a normal binary update, Don`t Reboot ...Just select OK
I then went into settings and selected to remove SU for installation of a newer version. select OK let it uninstall.
I then downloaded the latest CLEAN version SuperSU-v2.82-SR5.apk (virustotal scans OK)
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/codingcod ... -download/ and installed this to the OS ...Now it allows me to update the Binarys. :grinning:
You may ask why the huge run around ? Why not install the latest version straight away and then let it do the Binary updates (Binary's occupied error fix ) Well...the problem is things changed following the 2-80 onward release`s which broke the Binary update procedure.... So its now impossible to update the Binary on my particular H2 ROM if I had just done a standard SuperSU-v2.82-SR5.apk as SU upon staring up states it is unable to update Binary.
I did try to install the SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip via TWRP previously ..But that keeps failing on a ramdisk error....it just would not take.
On a side note..............I have also tried to fully unroot this image ....tried the unroot.zip which failed with a 11 error of some sort in the TWRP log and also tried to un-root via the SU installed apk. Both of them failed miserably....is it even possible to FULLY un-root this image. atvXperience_S912_LPDDR3_V2H.img ?? if So .? then I need to know for possible future reference if it needs to be an un-rooted device at some point.
Many scenarios warrant this...So it must surely be possible for this image?
The setting option on the OS to allow root or no root is broken......does not even function. LOL
I also tried @ricklars suggestion to install the SU as a system app and then disable, everything went perfect and it installed fine ........rebooted system and checked ...unfortunately this also did not work ..as Root Checker Pro-v1.6.3_build_47 still see the OS as rooted. :(
Just read this thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=423 and I suspect that unrooting the H2 image is not possible......So best Hope I never need it un-rooting LOL.
The Guy is right thou...There are some occasion when you do require a un-rooted device to access certain media or you are restricted as they know you are using a rooted device. Now if someone knows of a App that totally hides the Root ? then please pray tell. Thank you.

Best Regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ricklar

dankell wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:42 pm Hello Guy`s .... Has anyone got a clean version of the superSU Version: 2.79
Image image below.
I also check at apkpure and it`s the same version , I would really appreciate it ..if anyone can provide a link to a CLEAN version please.
I know peeps might say it`s a false positive ? But the FACT is this is a real threat and I have not got the Genuine RAW release to test it against.
APKmirror scans all apps they host and check original signatures, so downloading from them is safe compared to say Aptoide where anybody can upload malwares apps freely. I would say 1 out of 59 is definitely a false positive. VirusTotal is great tool, but not all of their sources for Virus detection are the best or most reliable. If you get a Trojan flag from Bitdefender or Norton(Symantec) while using VirusTotal then that file is definitely infected, but K7GW is not even a virus firm I have heard about. Look at AV-Comparatives.org for comprehensive Anti-Virus test and reviews, to get to know and have better idea of the quality of the Vendors that appear on VirusTotal, link: https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/a ... -250-apps/
I then installed this version to the OS and then done a normal binary update, Don`t Reboot ...Just select OK
I then went into settings and selected to remove SU for installation of a newer version. select OK let it uninstall.
I then downloaded the latest CLEAN version SuperSU-v2.82-SR5.apk (virustotal scans OK)
and installed this to the OS ...Now it allows me to update the Binarys. :grinning:
You may ask why the huge run around ? Why not install the latest version straight away and then let it do the Binary updates (Binary's occupied error fix ) Well...the problem is things changed following the 2-80 onward release`s which broke the Binary update procedure.... So its now impossible to update the Binary on my particular H2 ROM if I had just done a standard SuperSU-v2.82-SR5.apk as SU upon staring up states it is unable to update Binary.
Good info, I didn't know about the 2.80 Binary is what broke the update procedure. :relaxed:
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
piperka07
Verified Member

Hello,

Should this guide work with v4? It comes with SuperSU 2.82, the installation of 2.79 fails and the power menu is a separate app, which requires root to work.
If not, is there a way to remove root from v4? I suspect HBO GO does not like the fact that it is running on a rooted device.
If v4 is unrooted how can I power it down/reboot it? Except for pulling the plug :)

EDIT: I tested Aidan's ROM, which comes without root and it seems HBO GO for Android TV actually requires Widevine L1. I find this quite strange, because the "non-TV" HBO GO app runs & streams fine on my Widevine L3 tablet... Still, it would be nice to have unrooted atvxperience.
jack121

Interesting I will try a fix and see if that works for you..nulls clash
Jianna

ricklar wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:20 pm APKmirror scans all apps they host and check original signatures, so downloading from them is safe compared to say Aptoide where anybody can upload malwares apps freely. GB WhatsApp download
As long as i only use the aptoide to update the pre-installed apps, there's no issue, right?
shaneui04

dankell wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:42 pm Hello Guy`s .... Has anyone got a clean version of the superSU Version: 2.79
hostessen jobs image below.
Thank you kindly for any help or assistance.
Update:
https://gbfunda.com/gbwhatsapp-download/
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/codingcod ... -download/ and installed this to the OS ...Now it allows me to update the Binarys. :grinning:
I did try to install the SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip via TWRP previously ..But that keeps failing on a ramdisk error....it just would not take.
On a side note..............I have also tried to fully unroot this image ....tried the unroot.zip which failed with a 11 error of some sort in the TWRP log and also tried to un-root via the SU installed apk. Both of them failed miserably....is it even possible to FULLY un-root this image. atvXperience_S912_LPDDR3_V2H.img ?? if So .? then I need to know for possible future reference if it needs to be an un-rooted device at some point.
Many scenarios warrant this...So it must surely be possible for this image?
The setting option on the OS to allow root or no root is broken......does not even function. LOL
I also tried @ricklars suggestion to install the SU as a system app and then disable, everything went perfect and it installed fine ........rebooted system and checked ...unfortunately this also did not work ..as Root Checker Pro-v1.6.3_build_47 still see the OS as rooted. :(
Just read this thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=423 and I suspect that unrooting the H2 image is not possible......So best Hope I never need it un-rooting LOL.
The Guy is right thou...There are some occasion when you do require a un-rooted device to access certain media or you are restricted as they know you are using a rooted device. Now if someone knows of a App that totally hides the Root ? then please pray tell. Thank you.

Best Regards,
To fully unroot a device originally rooted using Magisk, the most straightforward way is to opt for the built-in "Uninstall" option available on the application itself. After tapping the button, you'll be greeted with the option to restore the stock partition images and completely uninstall Magisk. To remove Magisk and all modules, tap on "COMPLETE UNINSTALL".
thomascook

Thanks for this properYoutube Vanced APK rooting and unrooting guide. I was strugling upon Flash stock rom but with the help of this guide I made it very easily.